TRS Group is focused on reducing the costs and improving the sustainability of our remediation technologies. Our research and development (R&D) program has led to numerous patents, including the thermal remediation of PFAS.
Our R&D efforts include work in the laboratory, in the field and in modeling and analytical approaches.
- PFAS thermal desorption evaluation (peer-reviewed article published in Remediation Journal)
- Bench Test: Thermal Remediation of PFAS Compounds (case study)
- Addressing PFAS Remediation Challenges Through University-Vendor Collaboration (webinar recording)
- From Research and Development to PFAS Project Implementation (newsletter article)
- Employee Spotlight: Emily Crownover (newsletter article)