PFAS Remediation Technologies
TRS offers remediation technologies for impacted soil and water that substantially reduce your treatment costs. Our FlexHeater® thermal conduction heating (TCH) service removes up to 99.998% of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) from soil, eliminating the need to landfill or incinerate large volumes of soil.
Developed by Cornelsen GmbH, TRS Group’s partner in Essen, Germany, the PerfluorAd® technology removes PFAS from water, extending the life of your activated carbon or resin beds. This service is also ideal for cleaning out aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) fire suppression systems, allowing their continued use. See more information at ATripleF.com.
Additional PFAS Resources
- FlexHeater® service achieves 99% reduction of PFAS in soil (article)
- Bench Test: Thermal Remediation of PFAS Compounds (case study)
- Addressing PFAS Remediation Challenges Through University-Vendor Collaboration (webinar recording)
- How to design and remediate a PFAS source zone (webinar recording)
- An environmental attorney’s perspective on PFAS (webinar recording)
- How to clean out AFFF firefighting delivery systems (webinar recording)
- Use of PerfluorAd® technology to treat PFAS in wastewater streams (webinar recording)